• 250g Casalare Brown Rice Spaghetti
• 1tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 500g Beef Mince
• 2-3 cloves of Garlic, minced
• ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
• ½ tsp Nutmeg Powder
• ⅓C Red Wine
• 1 small Carrot, roughly chopped
• 1 stalk of Celery, roughly chopped
• 1 Onion, roughly chopped
• 5 - 6 Mushrooms
• 2 tsp Tomato Paste
• 800g Tomatoes, diced
• 2 cubes of Vegetable Stock
• 1 tsp dried MixHerb (oregano, thyme)
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• Grated Parmesan (optional)
In a large pot (5 litres or more), boil 3-4 litres water and cook pasta as per directions. Keep ¼ cup of the pasta water in a separate bowl and set aside. Drain the pasta and rinse with cool running water.
Heat frying pan, add oil, garlic, chilli and stir.
Add bacon and cook till desired, add peas, salt and pepper to taste.
Add Pasta to the pan and toss through. If pasta is a little under cooked, add the pasta water that was put aside and stir through. Turn heat off, toss with parmesan and serve. Enjoy!