MAKES: 2 (20cm) Pizzas
◘ 1Tbsp Spiral Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
◘ 3.5g instant dry yeast
◘ ½ tsp caster sugar
◘ ¼ tsp salt
◘ 1½C Casalare ‘Not So’ Plain Flour
◘ 150-160ml warm water (40-50C)
◘ 1Tbsp flaxseeds
◘ 3Tbsp water
◘ 1C Riverina Grove Pizza Pasta Sauce
◘ 1C bocconcini, cut in halves
◘ 150g chorizo sausage, sliced thinly (optional)
◘ 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
◘ ½C basil leaves
1. Mix flaxseeds with 3Tbsp water, occasionally stir and set aside until it thickens.
2. Combine the olive oil, yeast, sugar, salt and warm water in a bowl and set aside for a few minutes until foamy. Gradually add flour and flaxseed mixture. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
3. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 6-7 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
4. Set aside in a warm, draught-free place to rise for about an hour or until dough doubles in size.
5. Preheat the oven to 280C. Place two heavy-based oven trays in oven to heat. Divide the dough into two, then form 20cm-diameter circles with the palm of your hand or a rolling pin and place each on a sheet of baking paper.