• 50-60g zucchini, finely chopped
• 50-60g eggplants, finely chopped
• 50-50g mushrooms, finely chopped
• 2-3Tbs Spiral Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 jar Aurelio Organic Basilico Pasta Sauce
• 100-150g ricotta cheese
• 2-3Tbs grated parmesan cheese
• 1 packet Casalare Lasagne Sheets
In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the zucchini, eggplants and mushrooms until soft.
Add pasta sauce and simmer for 7-10 minutes.
Mix ricotta and parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
Preheat oven to 180º. Bring a large pot of boiling water to the boil and cook lasagne sheets for 3-4 min. Drain. Cut the lasagne sheets in half.
Spread pasta sauce mixture onto one side of each lasagna noodle. Top with cheese mixture and roll up tightly.
Spread olive oil on the surface of a small baking pan and place the roll-ups.
Sprinkle parmesan over each roll up. Bake until bubbly and melted, about 20-25 minutes.
Serve immediately. Enjoy.