• 4 duck breasts, skin removed
• 1 tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
• 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 60ml (¼C) tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
• 1 cup Casalare Pre-Cooked White Quinoa Flour
• Oil, to deep fry
• Kewpie brand Japanese mayonnaise, to serve
• Lemon wedges, to serve
Cut duck breasts into small bite-sized cubes (about 2cm). Place in a non-reactive container (plastic or glass) with ginger, garlic, lemon juice and tamari. Mix well and allow to marinate 30 mins.
Heat oil in a large saucepan or deep fryer to 180ºC.
Toss duck pieces in White Quinoa Flour, dusting off any excess, then deep fry in batches of about 10 pieces at once, for about 2-3 mins or until crispy on the outside and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
Serve immediately with Kewpie mayonnaise and lemon.