HONEY & TAMARI
• 2 large middle piece salmon (about 200g each), skin removed
• 1 cup Casalare Pre-Cooked Brown Rice Flour
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp Spiral Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 cup Casalare Gluten-Free Rice Crumbs
• Oil, to deep fry
• Store-bought aioli, to serve
• Lemon wedges, to serve
• BBQ charred broccolini, to serve
Heat oil in a large saucepan or deep fryer to 180ºC.
Cut salmon into large cubes about 3cm in size. Toss each piece in Brown Rice Flour to coat, dusting off excess flour.
Whisk together eggs, tamari and honey. Dip salmon pieces into egg mixture, then toss in Rice Crumbs.
Deep fry salmon nuggets, 6 at a time, for 2 mins or until dark golden and cooked through. Set aside on paper towel as you cook the remaining nuggets. Serve immediately with aioli and lemon and charred broccolini.