• 1 egg
• 1/8 finely chopped red onion
• 2Tbs capers, finely chopped
• 5Tbs mayonnaise
• 1-2 tsp Spiralfoods Organic Dijon Mustard
• 1 egg
• 2-3 Casalare Pre-Cooked Brown Rice Flour
• 5-6 large prawns, peeled and deveined
• 100g Casalare Rice Crumbs
• 200-300ml Spiralfoods Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Hard boil an egg (boil for 12-13 minutes).
Finely chop the egg white.
Combine the tartar sauce ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
Mix the egg and brown rice flour together in a small bowl.
Score the shrimps belly in 2-3 different places and snap the muscle to prevent the shrimps from curling up.
Coat prawns with the egg mixture then coat with rice crumbs.
Heat olive oil in a large pan, fry each shrimp until it's crispy and golden brown on both sides.
Serve the fried prawns with vegetables and top with tartar sauce.