NORI AGLIO OLIO
• 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
• 1 red chili pepper, chopped finely
• 2-3Tbs Spiral Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 50-80ml white wine
• 3-4 sheets Spiral Nori Sheets
• pinch salt
• ½ packet Casalare Brown Rice Spaghetti
• 2Tbs salt
• cherry tomato and spring onion (optional)
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 2 tbs of salt.
Add the spaghetti and cook for 8-9 min until al dente.
While your pasta is boiling, heat the olive oil, garlic and red chili peppers to a frying pan over medium low heat.
Add white wine and nori. Bring to the boil, stir constantly, then simmer for 1-2 mins.
When the pasta is done, drain and mix directly into the sauce.
Add reserved pasta water. Season with salt to taste.
Turn the heat back to medium-high and cook, stirring until the sauce has thickened and coats the pasta.
Garnish with cherry tomato, spring onion and olive oil.
Serve immediately and enjoy!